Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
This slow cooker meal is SO EASY and PERFECT for the cooler weather. Slow cooker meals are great for busy days! Set it in the morning and then you can come home from your busy day to dinner basically ready to serve!
I mean come on!! You need this easy slow cooker recipe for the best swedish meatballs you will ever have at home! This slow cooker recipe also makes sure that there is plenty of sauce!
Here is the recipe!
Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
3 c. beef broth
3 Tbs. Worcestershire
2 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Mustard
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Pepper
2 lb. Frozen cooked meatballs
1 c. milk
5 Tbs. cornstarch
½ c. sour cream
6 c. cooked rice
- In your slow cooker combine broth, Worcestershire, garlic powder, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add in meatballs and cook on low for 5-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before you’re going to eat, in a small bowl combine the cold milk with the cornstarch.
- Turn the slow cooker up to high and mix in the milk mixture.
- Sauce should begin to thicken and the slow cooker gets hotter.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Serve with rice and enjoy with friends and family.
Prep Instructions: Slow cooker recipes are perfect for your busiest days. A quick 5 minute prep in the morning and your dinner will be ready whenever you are ready to eat.
Picky Eater Notes: Try cutting the meatballs into bite size pieces and serving separate from rice and sauce.
Healthy Eater Notes: You may want to try substituting bone broth in place of chicken stock. It is loaded with nutritional benefits and adds even more protein to your meal. Enjoying one of our favorite comfort foods can be supplemented with a big serving of your favorite side salad.
Want more easy recipes?
This is a recipe EXCLUSIVE to our EatTogether Meal Planning App! All of our recipes are so easy, fast, and FULL of flavor! We also give you the prep instructions, picky eater notes, and healthy eater notes on EVERY RECIPE!
WANT TO GIVE OUR APP A TRY?